I recently started having problems with my 8 month old HTC – Rezound and finally the phone’s internal memory crashed!!!! I had enough of it and called up Verizon to get a replacement and to my surprise, they even agreed to replace it with any phone of my choice Can you believe that???? I immediately asked for a Galaxy S3 and disconnected the call before the sales person realized what she was promising. And voila….I ended up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 with no new contracts and at zero cost.
If you have been getting your eyes on the finest android smartphones for some time, then you surely must have skimmed your eyes though Samsung Galaxy S3. Great features plus great look makes this smartphone wanted by every user, but the doubt always remains in the minds of the consumers whether to really go for the device or not, so here it is, you will get to know everything about Samsung galaxy S3 here and you will be able to make a value judgment if you should really buy the device or not.
About Samsung galaxy S3
Samsung galaxy S3 has a wide variety of features that lure users from all over the place. Especially, the latest version offered now that is Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE has an added feature of 4G which makes it at the same level with other devices such as iphone5 which are 4G enabled.
Innovative Highlighted Features
- S Voice: Now, you can tell everything to your smartphone to do and even better, you will get back a response too. You can tell your smartphone to take a call or not, turn off the alarm, turn up the music and turn on the camera and take the picture. Yes, you certainly get to do everything verbally by S Voice in Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Social tag: if you want to link your friends, family and closed ones in their pictures to social media streams, then social tag lets you do all of that easily. After having done that, you just have to see the pic and it will show the present status of your friends and all.
- Direct Call: Your smartphone easily understands you now. If you are texting someone and choose to call him/her instead, you just have to move the phone close to your ear and direct call will make a call to the person. You don’t have to do any groping through the contacts now; let Samsung Galaxy S3 put all the effort.
- Smart Stay: The phone spontaneously knows when you want to read something just by looking into your eyes intensely. It enhances the display to make your viewing process enjoyable.
- Smart alert: The smartphone is also very considerate, the moment you pick up your phone after some time, and it gives you a momentary push to show all the missed calls and new texts.
- S Beam: To make your sharing process smooth and enjoyable, S Beam lets you just touch your smartphones from the back with your friend’s smartphone and sharing is done.
- All share Play: you can also share your files, documents, music, anything by All Share play by using DLNA and WIFI Thru. It provides you remote access, when you’re working on other screen.
- Buddy Photo Share: make your sharing process even easier and smoother. The phone identifies your faces and contacts using your set profiles for help keeping you just a touch away sharing with everybody.
- Design: However, Samsung galaxy S3 is large in size making it sometimes debatable, whether it’s a phone or a tab with phone’s functionality, yet it is apparently a delight to hold and see. It claims humble grace marked by expected design. However, some users have said that it’s not as comfortable to hold in hands because of its size but still, it’s got easy clasp, moderate bends, and platinum look.
- Pop up Play: It lets you watch HD film in alternative window, while you can text or email someone at once. You can drag the window anywhere on screen easily and chat with your loved ones. Do it all now.
- 4.8” HD Super AMOLED: now, you’re just one step to seeing the reality on your smartphone. It gives you 4.8 inches of HD show and bright seeing experience, giving real shades and ultrafast reaction. It is energy proficient and incredibly thin.
- Best Photo: The device knows your finest look; it automatically makes a compilation of your 8 shots and chooses the best for you.
OS: Android 4.0
Chipset: Dual Quad core processor
Camera: 8 MP Resolution (rear), 1.9 MP, Cmos resolution (front)
Build: 137x71x9 mm, 133 g
- Capacity: 2011 mAh
- Talk time: 1350 min (2G), 700 min (3G)
- Standby time: 830 hr (2G), 770 hr (3G)
Bluetooth: 4.0 LE
Price: nearly 200$ for 16 GB model, 300$ for 32GB model
In my opinion, this is great android smartphone with a superb screen and super-fast processor. It’s definitely one the finest smartphones available and the new LTE version gives you fast service of 4G, which makes it an eventual smartphone.
But of course, there are other phones which serves the basic needs of making & receiving calls, sending & receiving text messages etc…for all those who are satisfied with with these features, maybe you should head-over to Hajra’s latest article here – I Dont Need You.
Those who get their adrenaline pumping with the thought of owning the latest out there with the best features, do share your thoughts about your tech-gadget by leaving a comment below.
Wanna compare it to the Apple iPhone??? Watch the video below:
About the Author (Author Profile)
Praveen Rajarao is a Software Tech Lead and in his spare time blogs on his website – http://www.dailymorningcoffee.com and http://www.techivy.com. His topics range from blogging to technology to affiliate programs and making money online and how-to guides.
SubscribeSubscribe to TechIVY and Grab my New EBOOK "How To Stop Worrying & Start BLOGGING" for FREE!!!!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.